Organization and Administration in Higher Education
Primary: Organization and Administration in Higher Education.pdf - 22,872 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Organization and Administration in Higher Education.pdf - 41,613 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Organization and Administration in Higher Education.pdf - 50,131 KB/Sec
- Reframing Organizations: Artistry, Choice, and Leadership
- On Staff: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Career in a University Music Department
- Student Development in College: Theory, Research, and Practice
- Budgets and Financial Management in Higher Education
- How Colleges Work: The Cybernetics of Academic Organization and Leadership
- Where You Work Matters: Student Affairs Administration at Different Types of Institutions (American College Personnel Association Series)
- The Complete Guide to Fundraising Management (Afp Fund Development)
- Reframing Academic Leadership
- Student Services: A Handbook for the Profession (Jossey Bass Higher and Adult Education)
- The College Administrator's Survival Guide
Situating strategic planning and budgeting within the organization and administration of higher education institutions, this text provides effective and proven strategies for today’s change-oriented leaders. Bringing together distinguished administrators from two-year, four-year, public, and private colleges and universities, this volume provides both practical and effective guidance on the intricacies of the institutional structure, its functional activities, and contingency planning. Organization and Administration in Higher Education orients future administrators to the major areas of an academic institution and will assist higher education administrators in leading their institutions to excellence.
New in this Second Edition:
- New chapters on the impact of Title IX and social media on higher education.
- Updated coverage throughout on politics, technology, budgeting, program planning, and institutional changes.
- New end-of-chapter discussion prompts.